As per usual, the girls have me thinking.
Im a massive Book Series junkie. I always need to know about every character – what they’re doing, what they’re thinking… the list is endless, which then means so is this list. I will try and keep it short (& please know this list is likely to change as release dates are announced in the future).
1. CamGirl By Leah Raeder. I am absolutley hanging on the edge of my seat waiting for this book. I unexpectedly fell in love with Black Iris (& when I say unexpectedly, I mean I knew I would like it, but had no idea about the extent).
2. Insider by Olivia Cunning. So originally I read Olivia’s book series Sinners on Tour. These stories followed a band on their road to success, happiness & love, but included a WHOLE LOT of sex – good sex scenes not tacky ones. Any who, Insider is the beginning of the Spin Off Series and I am so pumped.
3. Out Of Time by Beth Flynn. This book is sequel to Nine Minutes – – – I’m still looking for words to describe it. Basically we follow a girl’s kidnapping from somebody else’s POV. (that explanation so doesn’t give it justice; you’ll have to read it).
4 & 5. Under The Lights & Just Visiting By Dahlia Adler. I have only recently discovered Dahlia and am in total heaven/love her to bits.
6 & 7. When You’re Back & Until Friday Night By Abbi Glines. I love Abbi Glines, she fulfils all my HEA and Book Series expectations. I own almost 30 of her books and can read them over and over. When You’re Back is part of the Rosemary Beach Series and Until Friday Night is the first book in a new series.
8. Inspiring You by Jessica Sorenson. Jessica Sorenson writes a romantic NA like no other. I love how she captures so much emotion in all her writing and of course its the ending to a series of hers.
9. When We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino – I LOVE this author so just want to read what she’s written.
10. KING by T.M.Frazier – I have been waiting a long time for this… That’s all I can say.
Well people, seems like we have done it again & another TTT has passed.
I hope you enjoy my list and feel free to read any of these books or ask me any questions.